I believe that each of us are here to learn; from the day we are born, until the day we die. Some of what we learn is challenging, some is trivial, some knowledge is inspiring, or overwhelming. Each of us chooses how we perceive what we learn. We choose for ourselves, what matters to us. We choose if we will use what we have learned, and how. We choose what direction our creativity will take, then we use our abilities to reach our goals.
- Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.--Lou Holtz
- There is something that is much more scarce, something rarer than ability. It is the ability to recognize ability.--Robert Half
- You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.--Rosalynn Carter
- The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.--Carl Jung
- Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way.--Edward de Bono
- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.--Scott Adams